Points That Should Be Made In Your Classified Ad:
- Manufacturer’s name – serial number (or numbers if different head joint)
- Material (e.g., silver, gold, etc.) – Scale
- Closed or open hole pitch – Pitch
- Foot joint type – Address
- Condition rating (See suggested rating standards shown below.)
- Shipping and insurance information (See shipping options below)
- Price and other pull down options – Email address (required)
- How payment will be handled
Suggested Rating Abbreviations for Flute Condition:
- Mint – Near perfect mechanical condition, pads are clean, showing no wear; no scratches or dents.
- Excellent – Near excellent mechanically; no obvious scratches or dents, pads clean, showing no wear, very small amount of tarnish and / or fingerprints.
- Very Good – Mechanically very sound; pads show signs of use but no leaks; some tarnish and / or fingerprints and some small to increasing amounts of scratches and/or dents.
- Good – Play in mechanism, some adjustments off, etc.; pads show signs of use; shows signs of serious deep scratches or dents.
- Very Used – Needs repair on mechanism, pads, and/or finish.
Some Shipping Options:
- Shipping and insurance costs to be split between buyer and seller.
- Seller pays all shipping and insurance costs.
- Buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs.
We Welcome Your Donations:
Make check payable to and mail to:
M. Bohnhoff, Inc.
P. O. Box 6373
Libertyville, IL 60048-6373