- City: Murfreesboro
- State/Province: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 37130
- Expires: This ad has expired
This is a Verne Q. Powell Signature Sterling Silver Flute made in 2005. I have taken excellent care of this flute since I bought it. it has never been dropped, dinged, or played outside. I paid around $6,000 for this flute used. It is still worth about that much.
- Comes with the flute, awesome wood case, padded leather bag and cleaning rod.
- The flute has not been worked on since I bought it so it may need minor adjustments.
- Serial Number: SIG-1307
- .016″ Tubing Thickness
- Serling Silver head, body and foot joint as well as Sterling Silver Keys and Tone Holes.
- A-442 pitch
- B Foot Joint with Gizmo
- French Style/Pointed Key Arms
- E Mechanism: G Disc
- “S” style Headjoint
Contact: If you would like to inquire about this classified ad or would like to purchase this item please…
- Click on the “Contact” tab in the box to the right of this ad and NOT the “Contact” button in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
- Fill out the Contact form with your name, email address and message.
- Finally, at the bottom of the form fill in the box with the sum of the two numbers and click on “Send Inquiry” to send me an email message.
4569 total views, 1 today
Some other ads listed under Silver that you might be interested in...
Brannen Silver Flute, Silver headjoint with 14K riser, offset G, A-442, Split E, top condition. Selling as I bought a upgraded Brannen flute recently.February 5, 2015
672 total views, 0 today